AWE is a market leader in providing support and advice on issues relating to the use and management of our surface water resources, watercourses, floodplains and catchments.
We provide a comprehensive range of services to help community, public and private sector organisations to characterise, assess, quantify and manage their relationship with the natural environment and to prepare for a changing climate.
We help our clients solve some of Australia’s most complex natural resource management challenges and provide them with leading analysis, advice and data in the following areas:
- Integrated Water Resource Management
- Watercourse Management
- Water Quality Management
- Floodplain Mapping & Risk Assessment
- Water Sensitive Urban Design (WSUD)
- Consultation & Community Engagement
- Stormwater Management
- Climate Change & Sustainability
- Environmental Policy & Regulation
- Stormwater Harvesting & Treatment
- Drainage Design